fear of sex adult content

how can i get past the fear of anal sex!!! i tried it one time and it hurt so bad and i want to do it again! what can i do to make it hurt not so bad?

carnline

Asked by carnline at 3:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Take it slow, try using lube such as Anal Eaze or something, get yourself a smaller toy to use before hand or use fingers.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• U can rupture the inside of it. Not worth it. Do u want to end up in the emergency room? That area is not meant for sex!!! Wake up!!!!
    Anonymous

• @ anonymous have fun!!!!
    carnline

Comment by carnline (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• @ xxlilmomma09 thanks i will try that!!! how many times into i get use to it?
    carnline

Comment by carnline (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Why should you? Why would you put yourself through overcoming the fear? It's not, like you need it to survive. That would be like overcoming my fear of touching spiders and creepy crawlers just because my DH likes them. He stays the heck away with these things from me, and that's it!
    If it's something you'd like to do, go ahead. But watch out for emotional blackmail.
    Good luck
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Take it super slow...then YOU tell him the right speed...It can become really fun..
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 3:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• wow!! omg i heard its fun but when i tried it hurt at 1st but then it did feel good after but how do you make it feel good from the start lol
    carnline

Comment by carnline (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Three key words... Relax, slow, and LUBRICATION! Also keep in mind, it's not for everybody. Some women enjoy it, some don't. I tried it, didn't care for it. It did nothing for me, so I have no desire to do it again. No shame in that, either.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i know i am not a shame too of asking!
    carnline

Comment by carnline (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• DON'T get over the fear! It is so not right. You will be sorry someday when your sphincter muscles is destroyed and you will not be able to prevent yourself from pooping in your pants. And it could be even worse. WHy in the hell would any normal man want you to do that?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010