I'm very faithful in my ministry but i want to guard my heart from people hurting me...(help)

peaches0327

Asked by peaches0327 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• In what way are people hurting you, not much for us to go on to help you. I'll come back and read your reply.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 3:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• well basically im just don't want to get close b/c everytime i do problems always accure.. i want to keep my eyes on god b/c man will try to pump you up and then try to put you down...but god is my revenger as well as my justifyer....
    peaches0327

Comment by peaches0327 (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Peaches, I'm still not clear. But friendship is a gift from God, too, you know. Just follow that good old Golden Rule and treat others as YOU want to be treated, and you will be repaid in kind.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• thats right i know thats god cause i heard it this week and the bible say out of the mouth of two let it be established so thanks.......And im sorry if i was'nt clear but im trying to explain without being an offense to gods men and women so bassically i was trying to vent but thanks for the concern!!!!!!!
    peaches0327

Comment by peaches0327 (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Noone can hurt you without your permission. Don't give them permission.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I own AMAZING-GARACE, and anyone is welcome, as long as "YOU BELIVE JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD"

This is also a private, friendly, no bashing, or drama group.

This should be chickable to group page, if not come to my profile....

http://www.cafemom.com/group/109855
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010