Colors for my curtains?!

I have a black "leather" couch, and a black coffee table....the walls are WHITE and the carpet is an O so lovely beige. Im looking at getting curtains room by room and I wanted to start here because the window is like the size of the entire wall. What color would you put with black white and beige lol. I know it sounds really basic and should be easy but IDK im stuck! Im leaning towards a red or a seafoam green?!!?! HELP ME PLEASE!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Maroon/brick red or orange. Go for the colorful prints! everything you have is plain an neutral so it won't compete - just make sure to put a couple other things in the room - pillows or small decorative accessories with whatever color you go with elsewhere in the room to balance
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would go with an off white.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would go with red, something bright to bring color into it. Like a deep wine red.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think either one would look great, just add a splash of a deep color.
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't think I'd put red in that room, Green goes good with the colors you've mentioned, but not into the red. Are you going with a print or just plain? If the furniture is plain you could get a print with greens and tans. JMO

zbee

Answer by zbee at 3:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would go with a deep red or green.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I actually did a maroon sheer, and two blak sheers, put the maroon in the center and it looked beautiful and still let light in!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Everything i have is super plain and simple, so i was hoping to jump way out of my comfort zone into some colorful prints!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Comment by sweetstkissez22 (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2010