Lejuene yard sales...

what would u do if you email that person saying that that u are interested in buying there furniture and they tell you to come pick it up but doesnt give out there address? I wrote to this person named Melinda Pepper on lejuene yard sales saying that I want to buy her couch and she wrote me back saying to pick it up but didnt write her address,,,,wrote to her again saying again need her address and 2 days passed n she wrote me today saying sorry I sold it....For me she should of wrote me saying that someone is getting it instead of me waiting to hear news from her....what would u do if you were in my spot?

Espinosa

Asked by Espinosa at 3:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Unfortunately,there isn't anything you can do. Let it go and look for a different couch.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I agree with Loving.

It wasn't sold until cash was in hand. Maybe she had a lot going on and got distracted and didn't get to get back to you until she did. Maybe she had quite a few people say they were coming but no-one did and she finally just sold it to the first person to show up. Who knows?

I'd just let it go. Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• thanks for your advice.....=)
    Espinosa

Comment by Espinosa (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• move on... it's gone. i have bought and sold things on craigslist and it can be very frustrating on both ends and communication is sporadic... we've had people bug us for days acting like they're going to buy something and then just never ever show up. now we just sell to whoever comes up with the cash first. of course it would have helped if she gave the address, but who knows what the reason was.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010