Dual stroller for theme park

I have a 2-1/2YO and am expecting our next any day now. I am torn over what stroller to get. I do want something they can both be in. We go to Disneyland a lot and I can't have my 2YO running off (which she likes to do). I was thinking the Jeep Traveler Double Stroller but I have yet to see it in person, I just like the reviews. Any suggestions on a good stroller for 2 kids?

weberbaby

Asked by weberbaby at 3:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• i have a jeep double stroller :) its wonderful i love it! it's the umbrella style and side by side. you can lay one side of it back for a baby and one side sits up for an older child. its wider than a front to back, so it's hard to maneuver in slim aisles or what not, but i would still prefer it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have 2 girls 17 months apart so I use the sit and stand. That's what I suggest for you, the standing part would be more entertaining that just a regular front and back double stroller. I wouln't suggest the side by side jeep strollers until they are both older. I am planning to get that one when they are 1yrs and 2yrs old respectivly. I think you should wait until they are that age too.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• mine are 13 months apart and my youngest i started using it when they were 4 months and 17 months, they did fine.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would look into the sit and stand deluxe by baby trend. We loved that for Disney and it is a good stroller overall.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I HIGHLY suggest the "Baby Trend Sit and Stand Stroller". Your little one can be in her carseat on from with the carseat adapter that comes with the stroller. It holds virtually all carseat brands. As well your older child can sit in the back (he's rear facing) or can stand on the back stand (Facing forward). There are buckles and straps to keep them in place either way. It's a great stroller with lots of basket space, although that would be my one hiccup. Is that the back seat does make it hard to get things in and out, but there is an access point at the back and in between the seats. So that makes up for it a little bit. I really think that is a great stroller for a parent of two!! Oh and it has great cup holders!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I just got a BabyTrend double sit n stand. It has a second regular "stroller" seat in the back and looks just like a regular double stroller, but as my 2 year old gets bigger, the back seat pops off and it becomes a sit n stand with the small jumpseat or the platform for them to stand on. I felt like I would get the most use out of it since kids can use the sit n stand portion until they are like 4. I have a Graco infant seat for my daughter and it fits on there great.

Answer by missanc at 4:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2010