Shaving!!

I am 33 weeks preggo.. and I have had the hardest time shaving for the past few months... not because the tummy is too big to reach over but bc of where is positioned.. it makes it waaaaay uncomfortable.. i mean legs and hooha area.. how many others are having the issue.. do you just let it go and not shave or cut it down to like 1 every couple of weeks/months. did you find something that made it easier??

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i just do it blind... by feel
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 4:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• When I couldn't do it, hubby shaved my "area" and my legs. Made it so much easier.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I get my hubby to shave my legs and down there for me, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Letting it go wasn't an issue for me. I had regular waxing appointments, up to a week before I gave birth, heh. I don't think I could have done it myself either at that point, but the thought of going into L&D with a major bush absolutely HORRIFIED me!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Who says you have to shave at all down there??? You're preggo after all...I mean come on!!! I guess you could have it waxed....
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• lol that is a good idea about the hubby doing it.. though i am a little nervous to let him see how ungroomed i would be. lol
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i barely shave my legs anyway lol so not really different. hubby trims my bush for me
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I usually go to the salon for a wax, but late in pregnancy I let my husband keep it trimmed up for me.

Answer by missanc at 4:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have a small shower, so I just stood at the bathroom sink, and shaved. I only did this twice a month.
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 11:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2010