Oral sex adult content

What are your feelings on giving oral sex to you SO. I've only tried it a couple of times, but I was nervous about it and never tried it again. I've only had it done to me twice and my ex didn't like to do it, so I don't really know how it feels. How is it?

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• If you can learn to please your man that way, he will worship the ground you walk on.... trust me. Hubby loves that I am so in to going down on him. And he's very good at returning the favor too, to the point where I've lost the ability to walk afterwards LOL
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 6:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Hmmm... AMAZING!!

I love being able to please my husband in the bedroom. It's amazing.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• he loves getting it and i dont mind giving it whenever he asks. i like to keep him pleased in that department. he's not as giving though, that's all im gonna say about that. and it does disappoint me a little, because it's the best part of sex to me.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm with AtHomeMommy!
    It is an absolutely wonderful feeling to be able to please and be pleased.
    Almost never do either of us "asks". We are more than happy to do it. Its part of us and our relationship and brings us closer. We openly discuss what makes the other feel better and what we can do to improve.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 4:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• wonderful for women it makes you feel like your out of this world...only if the guy know what he is doing he him to bit it a lil and when his licking it tell him to finger you oooo thats so good!!!! for men its so good to please him 69 is the best omg when you see his knees curling and toes you know his loving it
    carnline

Answer by carnline at 4:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• oral sex is best done away from cycle time.. but i can tell you from person experience that if you can't due to sickness, or post preg. it is really good. when done properly you can get a g-spot orgasm. a woman's g spot is about 3-4'' into the cervix/womb area and if your partner or urself can rub against it, you will feel muscle contractions that release your orgasm. i hope this helps you. dancingmoon.
    dancingmoon84

Answer by dancingmoon84 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It's awesome! I actually enjoy both giving and receiving, but my fiance prefers giving it... Weird, I know. But hey, I'm not complaining!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't care for either. But my libido has been down lately.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I love doing it and he totally loves how I do it. So that makes me even happier to!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Even though my ex and I are no longer together, we do sleep with each other on occassion and I wish he was more interested in doing that for me because I heard it was so amazing.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2010