Which birth control do you recommend i take for a while and get off to get pregnant fast (i have irregular periods)

peaches0327

Asked by peaches0327 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Health

• Speak to your OB/GYN about what options would be the best for you.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• None if your periods are irregular, actually. In one of your previous questions I did recommend "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility." It WORKS.
    DH and I had tried for a YEAR with no success. I too had irregular periods.

We were actually exploring infertility treatments when I picked up the book, by Toni Wechsler. I started charting THAT NIGHT.

One month later, PREGNANT. And due to schedules, we'd only "done the deed' ONCE that month. Just ONCE. Knowing when makes all the difference... and we got the timing PERFECT. Our son is now eleven.

I CANNOT recommend this book highly enough. It puts EVERYTHING else to shame. I only wish I had all the cash I blew on those ovulation kits.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would say the IUD. i was on it for one or two years and i got it took out in November and i become prego in January.
    Georgiamama28

Answer by Georgiamama28 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• my doctor put me on natazia. my cycles are very irregular. i have bleeding inbetween cycles (i think caused from cysts bursting) and i have missed periods..i can't keep up with whats what. i've went from 18 days one cycle and then..31...27..42..back down..it is crazy. i just started my first pack of natazia a couple of sundays ago and my doc wants me to take them for 2 months and then quit.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• im gonna try to invest in the book !!!thanks but i don't wanna wait that long.....
    peaches0327

Comment by peaches0327 (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• thanks shay that was helpful tooo!
    peaches0327

Comment by peaches0327 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2010