Has your diaperbag turned into your purse?

If so is it hard finding anything in it?

I do not use a diaper bag or a purse...but I see these moms at the store and they have these huge bags....

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 4:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It did at first , now that my kids are a bit older I rarely bring the diaper bag unless we're going to be gone for a while or in case of bad weather. I just stick some wipes and a couple of diapers in my purse and go. And my diaper bag is actually a backpack so I use the organizer part in the front, it makes it a lot easier to find stuff.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My diaper bag is my purse also! LOL What's so sad about that is, my youngest son has been potty trained for almost 6 months now. I don't even have diapers in the bag! I do have a change of clothes for my 3 yrs old and 4 yrs old, who occasionally have accidents, a first aid kit, my wallet, travel tissues, baby wipes (they are good to clean up any kind of mess), hand sanitizer, and lip gloss. My bag is a typical diaper bag though, it's a messenger style Tinkerbell bag, so it's still stylish. LOL
    akmccarty

Answer by akmccarty at 4:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Is there a difference ? Lol!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't carry two bags, so yeah when i'm out with my 10 month old the diaper bag also has my wallet, keys, cellphone in it. But huge purses are also in style so that may just be their purse
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Ha ha ha...no doubt. Yes, mine has turned into my purse. I take my wallet outta my purse and my compact & lipgloss & just toss it into a pocket in the diaper bag. That pocket is dedicated specifically to my stuff.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 4:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I just carry my wallet, keys, and chapstick in my pockets. I don't carry a purse.
    I rarely bring a diaper bag with us unless we're going to be gone for more then an hour. And then it's not even a diaper bag it's a cotton beach bag I bought a few years ago. And I just throw a few things in it and go. Even then I still use my jean pockets for my things.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• yes i have done that a few times it just holds more.lol yes it is hard sometimes to find the stuff u put in there cause u have every thing in there from diapers to hair spray.
    Georgiamama28

Answer by Georgiamama28 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My purse turned into a diaper bad. it really is a purse, with diapers and wipes in it.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 4:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• hahaha I guess not LOL ;]
    4_28_bbboy

Comment by 4_28_bbboy (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• lol akmccarty!
    4_28_bbboy

Comment by 4_28_bbboy (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2010