how do u feel about whipping your child?

Georgiamama28

Asked by Georgiamama28 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• abuse
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think it's terrible and traumatic. I only spanked my son once (with my hand) and it was enough to scare me away from that form of discipline.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I do it and I dont see a problem with it. My DS dosnt get into the trash because of it and he dosnt scream like damn near every kid does in public because he knows better then that. And he is only 17 months. Amazing what a little pat on the butt can do...
    Anonymous

• Anon a pat on the butt and whipping a child are two different things....but it's so lovely that you think teaching your child to fear you is a good form of discipline....no wonders you're hiding behind the anon button, coward
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I hope you are really asking how we feel about spanking a child, not whipping them. Whipping a child is abuse!

Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 4:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm going to agree with Mom2Jack04. I don't believe in spanking, period, but spanking a 17 month old, really?? Obviously, whipping is even more ridiculous, but jeez... Way to control your child with fear, I'm sure he's not going to resent you at all...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• well, i dont "whip" a whipping is meant sing an object to spank, and I dont use an object! I do spank when nessacary tho, and I have 4 extremely well mannered and wonderful children form doing so! IMO
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• You all act like I said that my child is black and blue...It is a pat on the behind no more then when you smack your kids hand because they are getting into something they are not suposed to. So you are saying that life is all smiles in your house...have fun when your kids are in high school and walk all over you and end up getting arrsted. Youll be great parents then...and I hit the anon button because of some of the bitches on this web site that will call cps because of that comment.
    Anonymous

• there is a big difference between a whipping and a pat on the butt,anon, You sound ignorant.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Troll or what?
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 6:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010