What would you think was going on with him? adult content

He always says he loves me and yes he has his moments when he's sweet and i do know he loves me but i wonder if it's just that kind of love where you love someone cause you have kids together. Here are my issue's he rarely wants to have sex and when we try he goes limp. I love having sex but he makes it sound like a chore for him rather than enjoyable. Another thing is i feel like he treats me more like one of his kids than his wife and it's creeping me out. Even if he isn't cheating on me the way he acts makes me feel like he is. I dont know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like he may suffer from erectile dysfunction-and if that is the case that would explain why he doesn't want to have sex very often and it is something that is extremely difficult for men to admit to or talk about and that may explain why he is acting different toward you. I could be completely wrong here but I wouldn't just to conclusions about him cheating on you-most men who cheat don't suffer from going limp when they are with their wives. If he is treating you like one of his kids it only makes me wonder about the erectile dysfunction even more-he is trying to "be the man" so to speak, in the relationship. As difficult as it may be I would try to sit him down and discuss that before bringing up the possibility of him cheating on you.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Talk to him. Figure out what is going on, and what the problem is. 

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• either he has ed and is trying to cover it up- because that would be very hard for any man to admit or he dosen't feel emotionally attached to u anymore. just ask him one day nicely and take it from there u deserve answers.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010