Anyoen found a surprise twin when they thought they were only preggo with one???

I've heard a lot of stories where Mother's were pregnant with multiples but didn't know it until way later in pregnancy... even after the u/s. They say the other could be hiding behind the other one. Did this ever happen to any of you?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hope not!! lol I had a dating U/S, and there was only one. But my mom has to tease me and say that there could still be another, because twins run in the family. They skip a generation, and it's my generation's turn. Me and my cousin are the 2 left to have babies, so my mom thinks it'll be me. I doubt it. I told her when we got back from our ob appointment: "We only heard 1 heartbeat!!"
    2 babies, and my hubby's in grad school... I hope not! They'd be loved of course, but yeah!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• No but I have a friend who was pregnant with twins and one of the twins absorbed the other body so then she only had one. STARNGE!!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• i can answer that im a twin and my mom and dad didnt know til later i was hiden behind my sister ofcourse she was bigger than me so they were surprised lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• No, I haven't, but when my mom was pregnant with me the Dr's told her she was having twin boys.....Well the day came and out came ONE girl. lol. I don't know how they thought she was having twin boys....Maybe because that was about the time that ultrasounds were first being used.....
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2008