do i need help or something? (sex question)

I have realized that, although I have masturbated quite a bit.... I think i have only had one real orgasm. I typically stop myself before I fully finish, mostly because I feel like I'm going to look stupid, even when I am alone. What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• dont stop yuorself, there is your answer. thats why you have only had one real orgasm.
    Anonymous

• Have you ever watched a man have an orgasm? I'm not saying men look stupid but...everyone puts their pants on one leg at a time, everyone makes a face when they orgasm. Don't stop; you'll be happy and soon forget the face =)
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Everybody looks stupid when they have an orgasm. It's okay. Think of masturbation as your opportunity to practice your "o" face.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Thanks ladies.... i am talking to one of my ex boyfriends who knows it was an issue of mine and said that, if i was single, he'd come to my house and tie me up so i couldnt stop him
    Anonymous

• You also make a funny face when you laugh, cry, but you still do those things. Don't deny yourself that wonderful release, honey!!! Turn the lights out if you don't want your partner to see your "stupid" face!!!
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 10:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• its not even so much the face, but i clench up all over, and its hard to just let go.... KWIM?
    Anonymous

• EVERYBODY clenches up all over! Totally normal! That's what happens during an orgasm. That tension is part of what makes an orgasm happen. If you were all relaxed and loosey-goosey, the orgasm would never happen. Tantric sex (basically, sex for hours without climax) involves controlling that tension and relaxing your body to prevent orgasm. On the flip side, did you know some women can have an orgasm simply by utilizing a certain breathing technique and systematically tensing their bodies? It's a pretty awesome trick, actually.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• oh great, now I have to wonder if I look stupid bc I masturbate a lot! If you do it in the dark even you wouldn't see if you look stupid. Women in porn movies don't seem to look stupid when they cum. Now that I think about it, it feels way too good to stop doing it. Let's not worry if we look stupid!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• put your face in a pillow? lol i use to masturbate like that because i felt kinda the same way.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Just remember real life orgasms don't look like the ones in porno's. Porno's act out the orgasm scene and so they look all perfect. Real life orgasms make us feel like we look silly but who cares, it is the best feeling when you let and allow yourself to completely let go. It will be addicting once you do. You will want that feeling to happen over and over and over again. Well, you get my point. And like BlueFrogMama said if you tense up your body and concentrate you can even teach yourself to have an orgasm without even touching yourself...I do and my DH gets so jealous, LOL! Just practice, remember practice makes perfect...

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 29, 2008