Do you believe pot kills cancer cells? I am not ANTI pot...this should be interesting.

I had someone make the comment towards me that pot kills cancer cells. If that is sooooo true then why haven't they found the "cure" yet. Puleez.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Health

• Uh, no. I'm not anti-pot either, but really folks, just cause you like it doesn't mean it's good for everything.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't think it kills cancer cells, I do believe it helps with the nausea a lot of people experience due to radiation/chemo... Maybe that's what they were thinking of and just kind of misunderstood?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Thats pretty funny. I totally agree with you, OP. It makes the side effects of cancer and treatment suck less, but it does nothing to the cancer itself.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Oh my goodness! Pot DOESN'T kill cancer. Really? hahahaha It's used for more reasons than just people who have cancer. It's a relaxation thing. I could go ON and on about this.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Plus, if it killed cancer cells, why don't they just give a joint to everybody who has cancer? Boom! No more cancer! It doesn't kill braincells, so why would it kill cancer? I'm sorry, who ever told you this is silly.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Was someone high when they told you that? hahaha. I'm all for legalization, but it's common knowledge that it's not used for that purpose.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm pro pot. I think it should be legal.The only thing is, I think it would make people more stupid then some already are. (Yes, I used to smoke a lot, and I mean a lot of pot) This just proves it more.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Ehhh, I really don't care either way. I think pot should be legal, but it does NOTHING for me. I just feel like it's no more "damaging" than smoking or alcohol.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Agree. Like I said, I could go on and on and on about why pot should be legal. I think it's a wonderful thing. God made it. It grows in the wold. Bob Marley sang it. haha :)

I've NEVER seen somebody beat the crap outta anybody who was stoned...they're too lazy. haha. Let alone, kill somebody.

I do think, if you do smoke pot, just don't do it around your kids.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• oops, wild.
    Chell.o_0