How many of you believe in balance?

It is something that I have always felt so strongly about and read up on and it makes so much sense. Sure we would love world peace but to me it won't exist because there will always be the bad with the good just like life and death. It is not biased you know? What are your thoughts on it? I have always been a firm believer in keeping the balance and do believe we have taken that balance and made it tilt in the world like with the environment and stuff.

JuJubean1979

Asked by JuJubean1979 at 5:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in a balance ... I follow the basics of Wicca and believe in a Goddess and a God (Mother and Father figures) to me this
    world is all about balance so the divine is no different...(JMO)
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I believe that there is balance in all things...God/Goddess, light/dark, good/bad, etc.

Ive never thought much about it til a few years ago when I realized how important it was in the scheme of life.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yep, I believe in balance. Light and Dark, Black & White, Good & Evil, God & Goddess, Everything in our world works within a balance...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yeppers ... even my OCD is about balance. Just look at the natural world ... you will see millions of examples for balance. I do not understand those who deny that there are two sides to everything.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My religion is very much about balance...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I do my best to walk the Middle Path in life. Balance is a tenet to my own religious practice.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Not entirely sure what you're asking but I will say, I know when there is too much negativity around me. And I know what I need to do to keep my emotional and psychological balance. Meditation is an important skill for everyone to have.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:10 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yep and it is a major part of my beliefs and spiritual path.. there can not be creation without destruction.. every breath you take creates new molecules and destroys different ones.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 3:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2010