Why does my baby keep taking off her diaper and her clothes?

I think I am going crazy she has done this all day for several days now. How can I get her to stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just keep telling her No & give her something else to play with. She's not doing it to spite you... she just learned something new & thinks it's fun.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• My oldest son would do this when he was a baby and I'd put him down for his nap,drove me nuts!! Especially when he got his hands in a poopy diaper and got it all over the crib! I started calling him Houdini because no matter what I did, he still got out of his clothes.Finally,I put his diaper on backwards and I found these sleepers that didn't have feet in them,I think they were called union suits but they snapped up the front and I put those on him backwards. Houdini couldn't get out of those so after a few days he gave up and quit stripping.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• ok if your baby is taking her diaper off thats good thats a sign to start potty training my son did the exact same thing. now the clothes i have no idea just let baby know that is not allowed the best way you can...
    smiley_36

Answer by smiley_36 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• You don't mention how old she is but I think most kids go through that phase. I really think it is just because they can, they have figured out a new ability so they want to do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 4, 2008