Question...

I usually make my childrens halloween costumes, but ive been so busy this last couple weeks with work i wasnt able too. I got a used pirate costume dress for my 2 1/2 year old for a great price at the local thrift store...so i wanted to make some accessories to go with it. My youngest is going to be elmo, i got that one at the thrift store too... any ideas for some accessories?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 5:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• The pirate...maybe some of the kiddie necklaces as his/her booty. Dollar stores usually have things to go along with the pirate theme. For Elmo....if he/she could carry around a homemade computer screen or if you could make their pumpkin look like "DOROTHY's" gold fish bowl that would be absolutely adorable =)
    luv2mum

Answer by luv2mum at 4:02 PM on Oct. 21, 2010