okay ladies question about feeling comfortbale in your skin..and only your skin.

so im seeing this guy& were having a great time. Hes sweet funny outgoing respectful& were bothat the exact same spot in our lives as eachother. Dating. We both havent been single in over 5 yrs. I know were going tosee 'more' of eachother if u know what i mean. My issueHaving a child fucked my body up!my boobs arent as up anymore&i have horrible stretch marks on my tummy inner thighs boobs sides & a scar I KNOW I KNOW"love your body! U got those from having ur child" i kno damn well majority of women were hoping AGAINST STRETCH MARKS!!he has a child too so im sure he knows it happens obviously buttt that doesnt change MY INSECURITIES. Help! How can i get cofidence in myself?! Thx!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You know, keep in mind that we women are a LOT harder on ourselves than men are. Once you get to "that" point, where he sees you naked, I can assure you that the last thing on his mind is going to be your stretch marks. He'll just be thinking that he's going to "get some", heh. But if you feel more comfortable that way, maybe at first you can have the lights out, or down low. Light some candles and such, make it all romantic, I'm sure he's not going to insist on having the lights on. Once you get further along in the relationship, you'll start feeling more comfortable. Just remember, if he didn't like you for YOU, he wouldn't be with you in the first place!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't feel comfortable in others skin lol
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 6:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Maybe you don't have to get naked. Maybe you can get like a sexy nighty or something.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Baby steps to being comfortable, you don't have to take everything off, like Amelia says, wear a pretty nightie, keep the lights low, tell him you feel shy, and if he cares about you he will take it slow. Men are more turned on by a sexual attitude than a sexy body imo, try to tune in more to the feelings you're sharing rather than the impression you make, then you'll exude more confidence, men can't get enough of a woman who goes around acting like she's a diva, even if she isn't perfect in every way, they'll still follow her around like a puppy, lol don't go on about your insecurities to him, instead point out things you think are hot about HIM, men eat that shit up, it turns them on more than anything I think..good luck, hope my babbling has helped some :)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 6:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• All the ladies are right, when men get to that stage all their thinking about is that their about to get some lol. If you really don't feel comfortable low lighting is a good idea and also a sexy nightgown or something like a pp suggested. Let him know you want to take it slow and in time you will get more comfortable. Men love a sexy attitude more that a supermodle body when it comes to real life, of course there are the few that are exeptions but I wouldn't want one of those guys anyway.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010