So I was watching that show Sister Wives... adult content

What do you think of the show? And their family?
Do you think its interesting or disgusting?
I personally would love to see a woman with 3 or 4 husbands. That would be interesting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's interesting. I can see the draw for the wives, as far as sharing the parenting responsibilities with other moms and raising each others' kids as your own. They say it takes a village...
    In some countries, women DO marry more than one man. And many countries allow polygamy, however few people choose to partake, because then general rule is that you have to have your first wife more than well taken care of before you can bring on a second wife, and so forth. So 98% of men in those countries only have 1 wife. I thi k as long as no one is forced into it (as is the case much of the time), then let people live their lives as they choose.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I love that show! I think it can be a beautiful thing! I don't do it personally, but I see why some people would.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I like it it clarified the life they chose. I think it is very interesting though a life I choose not to par take in :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• LOL! we're both watching it! I just asked a question, too.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I guess I'll never 100% understand it.... they admit to feeling awkward, sad, jealous, etc. Why choose to live like that?

But as far as polygamy goes I am so proud of them for taking risks and being so brave to do a show. Their kids seem happy, adjusted, totally normal
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I haven't watched it, but I would like to! I think it sounds interesting. I certainly couldn't be a 'sister wife' but I'd love to view the life of those who choose to live that way.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I love the show. I think it is very interesting
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 6:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I tried to watch it. I think its gross and strange. So I changed the channel.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:47 PM on Oct. 21, 2010