Where do I buy comfortable shoes?

I am a sub teacher all day then I go to work as a cashier at night. I am on my feet "all" day 6 am till I get home at night.
Does anyone have any advise about comfortable shoes to wear. My feet are killing me at the end of the evening.

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 6:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• I highly suggest investing in a pair of Uggs. They appear dressy and you don't need to wear socks in them and they temperature control..... if you are warm they'll cool you and if you're cold they're warming.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Dansko's... My fiance was a chef, and they all swore by them. I think a lot of nurses use them too.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• how about nice runners? or sneakers? (we say runners in Canada) ; )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I got a pair of fleece lined ballet flats from kmart that are incredible and they were buy one get one half off so I got like 2 pairs for $20 and they came in 4 colors
    fangedangel32

Answer by fangedangel32 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• How about the type of shoes nurse's wear? I'm sure if you visit the shoe department at the local department store, they'll have some attractive but supportive options.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I suggest a pair of dansko closed back clogs. The professional one. They changed my life. I owned a bakery and it was a cement slab floor. What a pain. One pair of these shoes and my legs felt better and my feet too. They are pricey but well worth it. These are the shoes that doctors and nurses wear as well as chefs.

You have to get used to wearing them though.
    Look at their out let first.
    www.danskooutlet.com
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2010