Are there any Baptist churches in ....

ogden utah ? We are moving there in Dec. and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was any either there or near by ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't live anywhere near there, seeing I'm in IL. However thanks to google and yellowpages.com I was able to find a whole list of churches. see link: http://www.yellowpages.com/mc/Ogden-UT/Churches-Baptist?expansion_factor=0&original_geo_location_terms=ogden+utah&search_terms=Baptist

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Thank you
    Anonymous

• You're welcome....It just typed in Baptist Church, Ogden Utah into google search bar and I got a link to yellowpages.com; It only took 2-3 minutes to do..... :)
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Brrr...December is a cold time to move to Utah! Hope you're used to snow! (I'm just a few hours away in Idaho) And no offense towards anyone from Utah, but they are TERRIBLE drivers from what I've experienced! Especially around Salt Lake City!

Hope you find a congregation you like. I know how important it is to make sure you find a place you're comfortable with. If not, there's always the Mormon Church. LOL! Just kidding. (I'm Mormon by the way.) I would suggest checking out Temple Square's Christmas lights though! They're awesome!

Hopefully your experience in Utah will be a good one! Good luck!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Oh I am i grew up in minnesota . Use to walk home in 10 foot snow in a cheer uniform lol . We are moving because Im pregnant and we want a better enviroment for our baby then Vegas . so we are packing up and leaving . We hope to be there before christmas so we can be settled
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Oh && lol that maybe a choice my honey is , well Grew up Mormon . He was born and lived in Utah so thats one reason we are going tere , Family
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• It is a good enviornment. I think you'll llike it there. Having family around will make it easier too. My hubby and I moved to Idaho from CA. and didn't know a soul. It was hard! We've made friends now, but it's still hard not having family around.

Congrats on your baby and hoepfully you guys willl get all settled by Christmas!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Thank you . We hope so . I am just under so much stress here in vegas, And it is playing out in pains so its getting bad . I wouldnt care if we knew noone tho LOL I just want out of Vegas .
    Anonymous