i have to go home...

Off work...Ugh...the thought of going home to my husband makes me feel ill. He yelled at me last night. Yelled at me on the phone today during my lunch hour...I am anxious as hell I am going to do or say the wrong thing to piss him off and here how shitty I am again. I am not sure how much more I can endure. It doesn't matter what I do, he always finds a way to hate me. I was even talking to him mom yesterday smiling and happy and he was giving me the evil eye. I feel emotionally torchured and ripped in pieces! First chance I get I am going to RUN. Anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, no not really. That's not a real healthy way to feel. Maybe you should figure out what is troubling both of you and do something about it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• sounds like emotional abuse, tell him you will not put up with it and let him know how you feel.
    prettybaby1

Answer by prettybaby1 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• If you want to talk one on one we can. I felt that away alot so much that one day i left and didnt do it in a good way but somtimes they just push you to ur limit.
    Coltsmommy2210

Answer by Coltsmommy2210 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yes unfortunetly, so I know how you feel. I'm jumpy every night when I know my hubby could be home any time cause I never know what mood he will be in when he gets home. SO I really don't have any advice for you since I'm dealing with it myself but you are not alone. Hugs !!
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Not now, no, I love going home, but with my ex-husband, I'd feel EXACTLY the same way. He was an abusive alcoholic, fun all the way around.... Leaving him was the best thing I've ever done for myself. Sounds like you need to either get out too, or figure out a way to make things better (talking to him about this, counseling, whatever it takes).
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm sorry for your pain. You are describing how it feels to be in an emotionally abusive relationship. I went through that for 7 yrs. and through the help of The Power Of Being Free Survivors Group here on CM, I made friends that helped me get the strength I needed to leave. You don't deserve to feel this way one more minute of your life. You deserve peace, happiness and love, it's our inaleible right as a human being to love and be loved in return. Please get help, I'm here if you need someone to talk to, and there are many other women here who have been though the same thing as you who are here to help as well. Good luck to you.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:01 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• How long has he been treating you this way?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 7:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No and neither should you. Why are you allowing him to break you down this way? Why are you allowing him to take your self-esteem away? Please don't say because he's your husband & you love him...you can love him but what he's giving you in return isn't love...sometimes we have to know when to let things go and stop allowing others to take things away from us. I'm pretty sure you are a great person, why allow him to misuse and abuse you this way? Life to great to live to allow someone to break you down...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 7:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• leave ... thats why my ex is my ex 18 yrs i took emotional abuse sometimes physical nobody should have to go thru this all the time and i know its not easy just to walk away like they say..but be strong and leave...
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 10:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• life is too short to be in such a toxic situation like this i would move out
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2010