did anyone children not go treat or treating? did they even dress up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• it's not Halloween yet :) so no one's gone trick or treating yet ;o)
    Anonymous

• Can't keep the little one out of her costume!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• There are parties out there already. I went as Leela from Futurama: purple hair, single eye, and space boots altogether.

To answer your questions, there are plenty of religious fanatics that think everything is witchcraft (including simple magic tricks). I have even known of one who forbid make-believe. Yes, her kids were emotionally stunted.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 10:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• my baby is due in May. he/she will be around 5 months old, so I highly doubt we'll be taking them trick-or-treating. I don't know about the costume then either, it'd be kind of a waste of $. Maybe we'll just take some pictures in a Halloween outfit, and with some pumpkins.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• My son is almost 18 months. He won't go trick or treating, but he will dress up. My neighborhood goes crazy for Halloween, so it's basically a huge party on the street.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I do not take my kids treak or treating, I do not like all the ugliness that people use to decorate their houses. I do dress them up and we do go out to festivals and we throw a huge halloween party ourselves. I feel this makes it a little more of a family holiday this way and not just about taking candy from strangers. I know plenty of people that do take their kids treak or treating and they are just as normal as any other kids. I think whatever decision you make it will be the right for you and your family.
    4chickhen

Answer by 4chickhen at 11:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• last year i only took my daughter to familys house she dont need all that candy and neither do i lol i think ima do the same this year maybe take her to a few neighbors that we have known for awhile and trust....
    Anonymous