What's the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 7:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The grossest tasting, or the grossest sounding? The grossest sounding is probably bull testicles, but they were actually pretty tasty. The grossest tasting one for me was cow tongue, yuck! Just looking at it made me sick, but I did try one bite. The taste wasn't much better...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• im going to answer anon...lol too embarrassing .,...
    my mom told me i have eaten my own poop when i was younger.....but i can't remember cause i was too small
    and i have eaten dog food.....but i did not no it was dog food, it looked like meatballs and gravy......tasted like it too and my mom never told me till after i ate it all i was like 6 or 7...lol
    Anonymous

• I was at an environmental camp for a week and we had to eat vegan and vegetarian. I don't mind vegetarian, but the food served was, well, not of my choosing. I was fine all week until one night there were these chunks of..,well, it looked like meat! I said "Oh yes! I would like some please!" . Sat down to start eating, thinking finally I was getting meat! Turns out it was the most horrible thing I ate...it was tofu (which I like tofu)...fermented. It was called Tempa. I had that awful taste in my mouth for a couple of weeks!
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 7:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• When I was younger my older brother would get almost everything out of the refrigerator and mix it together and make me eat it!
    It was awful!
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My MIL's cooking.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I ate dog beef jerky when I was little.
    lowencope

Comment by lowencope (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• beef stroganoff.. gag
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• squid its not vey tastefull at all
    1974pinki

Answer by 1974pinki at 7:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• spaghetti Yuck for me and I agree Mountain Oysters sounds disgusting
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• To others it will sound gross, but when I was 3 I ate one of our dog's little bone treats...lol.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2010