Which mom is your favorite "teen mom'?

And why?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 7:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Maci
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• maci...
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• OH BY FARRRRRR Catelyn and Tyler too

They seem so much more mature and smart than the other ones....especially considering where they both came from. They have risen beyond their raisin.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Caitlin... Because I believe the decision she and Tyler made to give up their child for adoption was the most adult one any of them made... They truly did what they thought was best for their child, and I have nothing but admiration for the way they handled their teenage pregnancy. I believe Maci is a good mother, but I also believe she has a LOT of support from her (well off) family, so things were easier for her than for the others.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:18 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• def catilyn as well she did what was best for them, and i like maci as well but do agree she did have a lot of support from a well off family
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• That's tough. I think Maci is clearly doing the best job and I think Catelynn's story is amazing and her willingness to share it is so admirable. I totally cried last week when they went to see Carly but was so glad that they were happy with the visit and didn't seem to feel any regret. Plus her mom can just be so mean to her, it really breaks my heart. Catelynn seems to have so much to overcome and seems to be dealing with it well. I like Farrah and I do think she is improving and that therapy is helping her. Don't even get me started on Amber though. Even last night on the reunion her remorse didn't seem so sincere to me. I feel so bad for her daughter Leah that I really found their scenes this season hard to watch and disturbing.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 7:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Maci-- She seems to really "have it together" she tries to keep her son #1 in her life. education is a big deal to her. The only thing I thought bad was she introduced her son to her BF pretty fast..

I also LOVE Catelynn & Tyler.. They are so amazing & they always bring me to tears..

My least favorite is Amber. I think she has alot going on in her head & she needs to get help.. Seems like her life has not been easy- but it came BEFORE the film started, so it is harder for us to feel for her.. but her life wasnt peachy.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm tied between Catelynn and Maci, but Farrah is coming along. She's just got a lot to go through to get there.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Maci is my favorite. Because she is doing the bast she can while keeping Bentley as her number one priority.
    I like Farrah, even tho sometimes she drives me up a wall with her "mm yeah"
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Maci
    FL_Mommy_2

Answer by FL_Mommy_2 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010