HOw can i prevent eatin so much during pregnancy

i eat sooo much while im pregnant an i cnat help it any ideas

lovemykids4eva

Asked by lovemykids4eva at 7:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you mean amount of food or how often you eat?... I wouldn't know either way I am sick the whole time. Just wondering though
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 7:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• well its both i gain already 30lbs an im 6mons pregnant i dont want another 10lb baby i would like 2 have a 7lb baby but i guess all that matterws is if shes heatthly...which i no she is cause i do nithing wrong lol
    lovemykids4eva

Comment by lovemykids4eva (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Self control?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• lol eat wat u want! i gained 60 pounds and lost it all in 6 months. maybe buy healthy food and not junk food?
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Eat when you're hungry. Stop when you're full. Respond to your body's hunger cues. Pregnancy is not the time to start dieting or counting calories. Your baby needs to eat! I was on a super-strict diet when I found out I was pregnant, and I immediately went off of it. I ate whenever I was hungry. I gained 45 pounds, and when my baby was about 18 months old, I lost all that pregnancy weight PLUS another 15 pounds!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• eat wat you want i gained 65 lbs with my son i lost it all after he was born, but try not to go to crazy, stay away from supe grasy food and stuff like that
    Snavarro08

Answer by Snavarro08 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• LOL! Girl don't worry about it. Don't listen to everyone.
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010