too soon for more?

I just had triplets 3 months ago and my DH already wants more, so do I but is it too soon for my body?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes its too soon. I don't even think this is real.. What person who JUST had three babies.. wants MORE?
    Anonymous

• Is your DH crazy? I would say yes, they say its hard even for the body after having one, but 3? I would say your body needs a break and to heal and recoupe. Having triplet toddlers and a newborn, eek! If it were me, and I was wanting more, I would wait till the triplets were like 2 ish. But thats cause by then they are close to being potty trained, walking and a bit more independant than they would be if you had another right now.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• This is a joke right???
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• coming from a mother with multiples...id wait until they can walk, talk and are potty trained. i didnt wait i had a set of twins then 5 months later a daughter and its a lil crazy around here!
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 7:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• well, in my opinion, we let God choose our kids, and if yu are like me, and absolutely love parenting, then no, it is not too soon, but always check with your doctor to make sure you have no mjor issues! PS ignore jealous and self rightous people whi want children to be negative thing! Good luck lucky mama
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Personally, I think it is. Your body needs time to get over having triplets.  And for your sanity, let a couple of years pass.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 9:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Yes.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Don't do it,,,,, man 3 little baby's plus getting up all night long. and pregnant, i sure could not do it. and i have 7 kids with one on the way. i need my sleep and peace
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:13 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Wow. I admire you. You're only worried about your body. Isn't it too soon for your mental wellbeing? Lol. So many at once and then just when they start being a little more independent...there's another one. You are a better, more patient person than I'll ever be
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 6:49 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Just so you know triplets get a WHOLE lot worse around the 6-9 month period (then again at two, at three, and at four! LOL!) I would definately give your body time to heal and restore itself...You uterus was stretched beyond the limits and it needs time to heal...
    IAMmomtotrips

Answer by IAMmomtotrips at 4:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2010