Super HUGE boobs...

Ok, I have gone up a cup size and just about to go up another cup!! Dose any one have any suggestions on how to keep my boobs from hitting the floor after I have my little bean?

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 7:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• BTW I am only 11 wks so idk what will happen
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Haha, I feel your pain... With my first pregnancy, I went from a C cup to a DD cup. I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant, and I'm getting ready to go up another cup. They never went down the first time, either... I'm going to end up resembling a milk cow in dire need of milking. Thankfully, they didn't get saggy at all.... Still, I want my old ones back!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Keep them coated in Cocoa butter at all times!!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:30 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• That is so sad!!! I am afraid that will happen to me bc I am a D already and I DO NOT want huge boobs:( I love my boobs how they were...
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 7:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Wear a good supportive bra and wear it 24 hours a day. Mine did go back to normal after my first one. Sadly age and gravity will catch up eventually. And yes Palmer's cocoa butter lotion. Use it now to prevent stretch marks. Even on the breasts. Good Luck.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I know the feeling i am 23 weeks and they just keep getting bigger and bigger i was already a C cup
    Stl_mom_314

Answer by Stl_mom_314 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Wear a supportive bra all the time, even while you sleep (like a sports bra to bed), and keep lotion on them all the time. Cocoa butter is probably the best for it, and it may help with stretch marks, too. I feel for you. I was a 34DD before I got pregnant, went up to a 36DD while I was pregnant, then I was somewhere around a 36H while I was breastfeeding. Now I'm a 34DDD (maybe one cup size bigger). Also, after you have the baby and get the ok for exercise, work your chest muscles, too.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• K thanks ladies, any other thing than a bra at night? I cant breath when i wear one while I sleep:/ Or any suggestions as to a good comffy bra to sleep in?
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am a DD i wear a bra and a nursing tank (it has more support than regular tanks with the underbra) it works wonderfully!!
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010