Political ad

Has anyone seen the political commercial running in Colorado, depicting Obama as 'demonic' "Angel of Death"? Seen it on MSNBC's "The Ed Show".
What is your opinion?
Is spreading hate and fear a good strategy during this or any other election?
Please, be civil.

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 7:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't seen it, but I'm not surprised... Disgusted, but not surprised.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I haven't found it on youtube but I will check out Ed's show's website and find the link.
    BeaMoore

Comment by BeaMoore (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I tried youtube and googled for the ad. I couldn't find anything. I do know that people on both side put out some really disturbing stuff. Often, it isn't the DNC or the RNC but just groups who want the other side to wiggle. Do you remember the nuclear bomb ads? Most people see these ads as too extreme and in bad taste and ignore them. I know I do.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• found it

It's pretty bad.

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Thank yu so much. lovingangels!!!
    BeaMoore

Comment by BeaMoore (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Well, like any extreme view, this is as counter productive to the conservative ideals as it would be to the liberal ideals if it were the other way. They are pushing the proposition 62, but it isn't the way to get your point across.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• One of my pro-life groups on Facebook has been sharing this. I agree 100% with it. In fact, I shared it on my FB page. He said one thing,and is doing another. Not too much room for the gray area there.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 8:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010