ok i am 17 years old and the other day i was driving my husbands yukon then as i was geting out of the suv my step brothers son who is 5 pushed me out of the car and i feel on my stomach and then i got home and felt really dizzy and faint what do i look 4 2 see if the babys r hurt and yeah i am having twins if i did not say so?

shelbers

Asked by shelbers at 10:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Health

• you go to the doctor??????

anytime you fall on your stomach you should call your doctor and tell them.
    Anonymous

• just call the doctor. I fell when I was 7 months pregnant straight on my belly. I panicked and went to the hospital but she was fine. With twins you may want to be extra careful. Just call the doctor or the hospital and see what they say. I'm sure the little boy didn't realize what could happen.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• GO TO THE DOCTOR!! you don't just wait around when stuff like that happens...it's like seeing you born child get hurt and doing nothing about it.
    Anonymous

• go to the doctor and also count your fetal movements
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• GO TO THE DOCTOR AND MAKE SURE U FEEL UR BAB13S MOVE BOTH OF THEM
    hz_babymama

Answer by hz_babymama at 10:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Call the Doctor and tell them what happened!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• AND YOU HAVEN'T JUST GONE TO THE ER WHY? SORRY BUT I FEEL WHEN I WAS 7 MONTHS PREGNANT AND IT IS CONSIDERED TRUAMA FOR A PREGNANT WOMAN TO FAL;L LIKE THAT SO GO YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T RUPTURE SOMETHING!
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2008