Does anyone else find it so ironic about Sister Wives...

when he is dating the other woman and he proposes to her he kisses her....

One of the other wives was VERY mad and "devastated" that he kissed her b/c she felt it was not right to kiss a "married" man.

I dont get that....he sleeps with 3 other women...he will say a few words in a ceremony...then its ok that he sleeps with her too....THAT does not devastate you but a kiss after their engagement does.

I dont understand this at all!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 7:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• She just meant that they waited to be married. And she was okay with him kissing her after everything was final. Its more about the classy-ness of it I guess. Not that hes with another woman. Just that He waited to kiss the other three after marriage, not engagement.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Guess polygamy isn't for everyone...
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Wait... you're saying that he married THREE women without even kissing them first??? That's nuts!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It's because SHE didn't kiss him til they were married. She doesn't believe it's proper to kiss before they are married, to her that's something that should only happen between husband and wife. However, once they are his wife she sees it as a given that they will kiss and have sex... It's just how SHE sees marriage and these actions.

Personally, I wouldn't marry a man I hadn't had sex with, and I have no issue with a man having more than one wife, I wish my DH was interested in a second wife it would make my life better in many ways. But I would also expect that they were sleeping together before they were married as well...

I do find it funny that she's okay with him dating, others, but that she can't deal with him kissing them... BUT, that's because of how I see dating... Her views are simply different.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Until she is married into the family its not right in their minds.. sounds simple.
    i felt bad for the 2nd/3rd wife because they got small ceremonies since they where the next wives.. and then Here comes the 4th wife & she gets this HUGE wedding...
    She has kids so its not like this is her first go around & he is marrying a "clean virgin" who rightfully can wear the "white virignal gown" KWIM?
    I also didnt like how the 4th wife thought it was OK to hide the dress situation (he picked her dress, but she acted like the other wives had something in it)...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010