You and time of the day

Do you function better in the early morning or late at night and what do you like to do when you are alone and everything is quiet, doing chores, watch tv, read, or something else?

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 7:42 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I function better late at night and when its quiet I like to get caught up on my shows that I record on my dvr.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i like to clean... when no one is around and it's quiet.... and listen to a little music.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I usually seem to be at my best between 10am - 2pm. Outside of those hours good luck if you want or need something from me! LOL
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• early morning, me nd DH are n bed by 9 PM usually
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I tend to have the most energy and motivation right in the morning even when I'm exhausted.  Once I've been up for awhile I lose all the motivation and just want to sit there.

The only time I'm alone is after the kids are in bed.  They go to bed at 8pm and my husband gets home at 10pm.  Those 2 hours are mine.  Sometimes I clean up because the mess is bugging me and keeps me from relaxing but usually I knit and read fanfiction (I can do both at the same time).  Sometimes I watch my shows I've DVRed.  The ones only I like.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I function well around 10 am and I usually am cleaning (there is ALWAYS something LOL), organizing, editing photos for my scrapbook, or watching the news.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:14 PM on Oct. 21, 2010