• In the Spotlight:

What should I do for my daughter's 2nd birthday party?

I live in an apartment, so we can't have a party at my place b/c some of our relatives can't climb the stairs to our place. Last year I rented a clubhouse and had a small family gathering there, but I'm still getting complaints about the guest list for that party. So, I'm thinking about maybe having a party for my daughter, her cousins, and some daycare friends at a local toddler gym. They provide the food and goodie bags and even provide trained staff to supervise the kids while they play. The only draw-back is it costs about $175 for everyone. Her birthdays in Feb so I don't know where else to have it.

baenglishwc05

Asked by baenglishwc05 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What about a Banquet room at a fun restaurant? You can decorate it like you want everyone can mingle around & then your daughter can open gifts. Everyone can enjoy themselves, eat & have birthday cake & finally go home. She's 2 so make it enjoyable for both of you & then when she is 3 you can focus more on her because then she will know entirely that it's about her birthday!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• For my daughters 2nd we had it at a park, it was in a small town, I dont know what size town you lived in. But we rented a jumping balloon and had hotdogs and cake. It was simple and lots of fun.
    Kendrewana

Answer by Kendrewana at 11:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2008