oh, man... this cool-seeming guy dissed me and doesnt want to hang out, meh...

we met, connected past business, and he asked me to come back not as a reporter to be introduced to some owners of chic shops i mentioned i liked. now he said friday is too busy , gave me their names and numbers, and said he cant wait to read the article. maybe this is ok because i think he is separated form a beautiful young wife (i saw a pic, he wasnt wearign ring, and had called her his former business partner, which she was just a few weeks ago...) so maybe its fo rthe best. but i did tell him "darn" and i understand... and said id maybe try to return to pick up and art piece someday at his shop. ah well. just disppointing, lol. sigh. my sister said then try to have more irons in the fire or crushes goign on... she has three current possibilities, lol. i am out of practice.

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 7:51 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• You don't want a guy fresh out of a relationship anyway....you'd be the rebound girl.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It is not meant to be. You will find the right guy.

Answer by louise2 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• When a guy is really, really into you, you will know.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• MOVE ON
    DIAMONDDEE021

Answer by DIAMONDDEE021 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010