can someone please help me

ok i dont know where else to post this ok well i just have been feeling so on the edge i have been going off on people for no reason and feel really bad after i think i might be pregnant. i have been having bad cramps and a lot of bloating really bad. is this a sign of pregnancy? i dont know what else to think it is can someone help me? any sugestions? i am not supposed to start my period for another week and a half but i never feel like this? oh yeah i know i should test and that the only way but i just want some women to women advise!! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• as a woman to woman, you should get a blood test done, those are signs of pregnancy, but it could be a cause of something else as well. A blood test will be the only way to know for sure. Good luck
    Anonymous

• some pregnancy symptoms are very simalar to period symptoms.
    Anonymous

• My first signs were intense hunger and increased senses (especially sense of smell). If you think you might be pregnant, be sure to eat, drink, sleep, etc. as though you were. Start taking extra good care of yourself just in case.
    dc-mom

Answer by dc-mom at 10:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• those are also signs of your period.
    Anonymous

• It is hard to stay calm when you think you might be pregnant, but early pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms are really so similar it is hard to tell. So, be patient until you can do a test. I know it is hard, but you can' t know until you can know....no matter how much you want to know!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• before i found out i was pregnant i had those same symptums as you so you might be
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• ok, not trying to scare you but, I was like that about 2 months ago... I went to a gyn. and he said I had an infection in my uterus... I ended up having surgery... my advice... get it checked out immediately!!! Like I said, I really aint tryin to scare you, but, that's nothing to play with!!! I am prayin for ya tho.... I hope for your sake its pregnancy
    jusjessiebbygrl

Answer by jusjessiebbygrl at 10:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• some of my first signs were tender breasts, increased sence of smell, and ofcourse sickness
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2008