Colleges in Milwaukee, WI?

I'm currently a student at the University of Cincinnati in Ohio...I've never been out of Cincinnati and my parents are being transferred to Wisconsin for their jobs and because they help me soooooo much with my daughter while I'm in school, I will be going with them.

I can't find a good school in Wisconsin though, I don't know if I just don't know how to search correctly or what but I'm looking for something comparable to UC that offers my major and minor and was wondering if anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction?

It's gotta be a nice public college, close to Milwaukee and my major is Internation Affairs and my minor is Arabic Language and Culture.

nessani28

Asked by nessani28 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in

• How about the University of Wisconsin-MILWAUKEE? Cardinal Stritch, Concordia, there are a lot of college in Milwaukee and close to Milwaiukee. Carthage College and UW-Parkside is about 1 hour away from Milwaukee. Oh, Marrquette Unviverstiy, Alverno, MATC (Milwaukee Area Technical College). I am in Kenosha, which is about 1 hour south. If you want more info, send me a message and I will help you out. The schools I mentioned are all good schools.

What major/minors are you looking for? That may help. I can see what else I can find out. Try googling Milwaukee, WI and go throught he Milwaukee website, there should be a link for colleges.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010