Does anyone else find it odd that a lot of the questions can be answered by typing it into google?

I know my personally I will google things first and if then I want opinions I will ask.

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Now that CM gives points for asking repetitive questions, it can only get worse.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Doing a Search would also get them some answers. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• That's how I usually find answers to some of these questions
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I google way more things than I ask about here, but a lot of the time I think people just want the opinions of others, instead of statistics, things from TV, blogs, etc. It just makes things a little more personal, I guess. Like recipes. Sure, I could probably find 10,000 recipes online for something, but sometimes I'll ask about it here because I trust the ladies here to give great recipes that they've made and their family enjoyed.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I google a lot for the answers and I think so does a lot of other people but we just want to play the game get the points and mostly have fun at it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I usually as more for opinions or ideas on here.
    Monica84

Answer by Monica84 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am a Google ho ... I Google everything and honestly I am left speechless at times when I read some of the questions asked on here when a few keystrokes on Google would get them the answer.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:28 PM on Oct. 20, 2010