Am I pregnant? adult content

I'd like to sorta have an idea that I may or may not be before...taking a home test. I usually have weird periods. Sometimes a couple of days late. I was expecting another period this past 17th but got it on the 12th. And it wasn't normal. It was light and didn't last very long...my boyfriend and I did have "unprotected" sex but...it was just idk maybe for 5mins at the max and he didn't "finish". He said we should stop so we did. That was around the...9th?
Oh! And the day i got the light period we had just finished doing it. Once again unprotected but without ending....-sigh- what do ya'll think...was that my period? the light bleeding? Another thing is I've been having white stuff coming out for the past few days after the bleeding stopped. Don't know if that's important. Any comments are appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could be i started two weeks early and it was very light and im now 6 weeks prego.....pre cum has more sperm in it then cum so even if he didnt finish you had some get in
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• if you got your "preios\d" on the 12th it would be way to early even to know if you are pregnant, or even show any signs/symptoms that you are. The white discharge could be a infection/yeast that should be checked out by your doctor.Good luck
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• When would be best to take a home test?
    sky3ly

Answer by sky3ly at 9:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• maybe it wasnt ur period it could of been inplantation bleeding....wait a week and test
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• We can't tell if you are pregnant. Take a test. As for unprotected sex, it doesn't matter if he doesn't finish it only takes one little sperm and preejaculant comes out without him knowing. If you are not trying to have a baby, use a condom or some other form or reliable birth control. We cannot tell you if the bleeding you experienced was your period or if the discharge is normal because we aren't your doctor and we aren't familiar with your cycle/discharge like you are. So again, take a test if you want to know if you are pregnant not ask people on the internet.
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 9:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• umm thanks sorry for bothering ya'll with the question.
    sky3ly

Answer by sky3ly at 9:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• isnt that what cafe mom is for???? to ask questions shes not looking for answers just some advise and what we think it may be
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:03 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I don't think so. If you had unprotected sex on the 9th...it would be way too early to have an accurate preg test. Your best bet is to wait about 2wks and take a test. The white discharge is probably hormone related if there is no itching. But even though he didnt ejaculate, sperm cells can be present in his semen, which comes out during arousal. It can be enough to get ya prego! Good Luck:)
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• If you've had unprotected sex then you could be pregnant. Take a test and find out because I could not possibly know if you are or not.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would take a pregnancy test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 9:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2010