why are moms on here so mean.? =(

Lovehurts1

Asked by Lovehurts1 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• We are all hormonal. That being said, there are a lot of us that aren't mean but when you are dealing with a public social site, you will get all kinds and all kinds of opinions.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i'm a mom i am not mean...and if i think something mean about a question i just exit out of it and keep my mouth shut.
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I would not call them mean. A small percentage of them do not understand that you can disagree without being vulgar and rude. What they need to find out is that they can convey their opinions and sway people more effectively by being reasonable and explain their thoughts clearly.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• We're women.
    We're all a bunch of over tired, over worked, over stressed, emotionally driven women.
    As well some get off on being a certain way in a setting that they can get away with it. On the internet you have no face, you have no residence, you have no consequences. With that you can be and do whatever you want. And some women on here take advantage of that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:15 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Well said tootoobusy...
    siimply_me

Answer by siimply_me at 9:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have came across some very mean ones. I just laugh it off b/c they sometimes don't even read the question properly and post some off the wall answer.
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 9:16 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I think we all need to work on our written communication skills.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 9:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My Motto is Nice Matters. I don't know why there are mean ones. I wish there wasn't ones like this any where. How nice it would be for all to get along and help each other. Or just ignore things when you can't be Nice!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• As a new mom on here, I am shocked at your post. No mom should be mean to another mom....we all try as hard as we can to be the best mom we can be. This is supposed to be a support group. Areas where one mom may know more, that same mom may need advice in another forum. With that said, if there is anyone mean to you, ignore them. Focus on the moms helping you! Some people are just mean and there are many reasons why. Don't focus on those people or what they are saying!
    sailorgirl12

Answer by sailorgirl12 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Not all moms on here are mean! You just have to find the good ones in the right places and ignore the rest. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2010