Has every one in your family smelled skunk and you can't?

I guess I am currently lucky! Allergy season really bad for me and our dog came in contact with a skunk. Yep, that's right, she got sprayed last night. I was already to bed and SO put her in the tub and washed her but everyone is still complaining about the smell. I am doing a lot of cleaning and they washed the dog again this evening. The only things is, I can't smell it! I guess there is a bright side to allergy season after all!!

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Being a mommy creates an immune system for some powerful smells.  Tongue3  Wink

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I wish. There is a skunk who ocassionally makes its way under our porch. We unfortunately live in a "borough" otherwise I would shoot the stupid thing. It actually got caught in the trap we have outside, that is mainly for the groundhogs. It was a fiasco setting it loose. Not as easy as tossing it in the trunk and releasing it down at the river. It scent was so strong the other night, when I woke up with one of the babies I could taste it. Then I was so irritated I couldn't get back to sleep.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2010