Truth time on this election...

If your choice for presidency does get elected, what do you think they will actually do & what do you think was just BS to get our vote for them?

mrsfarris

Asked by mrsfarris at 11:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Hmmm, I think Obama will end up lowering his 250k mark to around 100k or so, and so many families will end up paying much more taxes in the long haul.

But it will be worth it for healthcare.
    Anonymous

• I think John McCain will fight against waste and excessive spending in government. Our country has to get on a budget, just like a family would if it is running out of money.

Obama is giving clues as to the full extent of his radical agenda, but if he gets in it will be much, much worse than anyone can even imagine...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• 1. I think McCain will definitely work hard on alternative energy sources and focus on straightening out the mess in Iraq, so that we can slowly start pulling our troops and pull funding to the country. I definitely think that he's going to focus on the economy and job growth.

2. He hasn't been willing to set a time-table, but honestly, I don't think either he or Obama will have our troops out in 16-months. I really want to believe that, but I don't.

I also don't think McCain will do anything much to Roe v. Wade; I think if he's got the chance, he'll move for a more middle-of-the-road justice rather than a strict conservative.

If he does anything with abortion, it will be to turn over responsibility to the states. JMO, though!
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 7:44 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I think Obama will get us out of Iraq and increase taxes on the top 4 % income in the US. Don't have know choice. If you watch the news much, most are saying we don't have a choice. The middle class can not pay for the rich to get the breaks any longer. The money is just not there. If you hear, on the amount they have received from moving bus. out of US, loop holes and the Bush tax break, alot of the top 4% have paid little to nothing on taxes and it cannot continue. This has been said on most stations.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Well if my canidate doesn't win then I certainly hope to hell that the one in office doesn't do all he has promised! Or we are all going to take it in the old poop shoot.
    Anonymous