how do i get my husband to help with our 4 month year old?

he doesnt work all he does is sleep play games watch tv and wait til i make him food. im tired of doing everything it drives me crazy.

missaddyjane

Asked by missaddyjane at 9:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• dont make him food dont do anything for him at all, and tell him he needs to help out or get out its not a free ride in life and you have 1 child NOT two
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 9:43 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• tell him he needs to start acting like a father and a husband and stop acting like a teenage boy. I'd also stop making him dinner and when he plays video games leave the house and hang with a friend. If he asks why, tell him you'd rather be with someone who talks to you then watch him play video games all day.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• return him and get a new one
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 9:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Hahahah! Too funny adelinasmommy. Stop doing crap from him and tell him to get off his punk @$$ and start helping out. Get the cable turned off and sell his video game system.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:13 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• YEP ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I agree, with all above...

He is a DAD now....TIME TO ACTED LIKE ONE !!!!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I loved all the answers , They were right on , so all thats left from me is Good Luck!!!!!! I hope it all works out for you
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:05 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• You can help him by telling him to man up or move out. You are enabling him by allowing this. It will only continue and eventually get worse
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 6:42 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Tell him it is time to grow up and be a dad because one day he is going to look back and realized he missed out on so much with DD.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 1:12 PM on Oct. 21, 2010