Hair extensions...

Has anyone ever gotten hair extensions?
What was your experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Clip ins can cause bald spots and are usually pretty detectable. The sew in weave is NOT removed by 90% of people who try it. I actually prefer a weave over any of the other methods! It feels weird for two days. Then you are a natural. I actually have more clients getting sew ins rather than fusion, or any other method I offer. It's affordable, looks good, and I have many return regularly.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I do them for a living and I have also had about every type out there in my own hair. Track and Sew, Pinch braid, skin weft, acrylic, fusion, micro link etc. Some are more spendy than others and some more comfortable than others. If you buy cheap hair they can look pretty bad, or if you go to someone that doesn't know what they are doing, or fail to care for them properly.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Never have
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• No. I checked into them though. I found out that the cost involved overall, was just not worth it. I then looked into the weave in extensions, but was told that because I am not used to wearing them, that 90% of the people who try them, get them removed. It's not worth the money. If you want something quick, get yourself some of the clip in extensions. They are really easy to make as well and you can buy the hair and clips at Sally's.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010