Nip/Tuck

Have you guys seen this? I have discovered it on Netflix and I am addicted!

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 10:11 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I got hooked while watching it on Netflix. I watched them back to back. I really loved the show, but the ending made me sick! And Matt is a horrible character (same as Ava). The other thing I can't figure--what does everyone see in Julia?? She is a self centered whiney giraffe girl! LOL!! But I love Christian (and simultaneously want to slap him every episode), and poor Kimber! She is just crazy! I think Liz was the only sane one...
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yes, I have watched it from the beginning...My favorite show. My DH even got to meet and got pictures taken with some of the cast. My favorite is Christian Troy(Julian McMahon) and DH got a great picture with him.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• OH MY GOD my bf got me addicted to it on netflix!!! i hated it at firs tthen i was h-h-h-hooooooked! i only watched seasons 4-end though cause he had already watched them before introducing me to it. I loved Eden and Kimber. My least favorite character was Matt. He pissed me of!!! And man, that obssessed chick ( I FORGOT HER NAME WTF :( ] that ended up stuffing the other agent full of stuffing, she was a ca-raaaazy biitchhh
    KushielsChosen

Answer by KushielsChosen at 12:31 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• oh Congenial, your lucky DH!!!! That Julian is hot.

Kushiels, I agree, Matt is my least favorite too. He strangely resembles Michael Jackson to me! Odd looking and too old to play a teen!
    jeanclaudia

Comment by jeanclaudia (original poster) at 12:50 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yup i have enjoyed almost all episodes online at niptuck.download-tvshows.com excepts it's season 7. Actually i always gonna enjoy it's episodes when i have nothing to watch in my favorite shows.
    lisa5642

Answer by lisa5642 at 7:20 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Great Show I forget how much I miss it. The season with the carver is the best imo.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Don't rally care about it! Can't get into it.
    Irontontiger

Answer by Irontontiger at 5:16 PM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Yes, I burned through 3 1/2 seasons on Netflix, but I can't watch when the kids are up, so it's on hold till I get some peace.

Now I'm burning through eps of The Dead Zone!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2010