How old were you the last year you Trick or Treated?

I think I had just turned 13 and I hadn't been in a couple of years, so my friend and I decided to go one last time. I had so much fun that year. I scared the crap out of this guy that was like 5-7 years older than me, because he started picking on us really bad, and got kind of physical. He kept calling me a whore and shoving me back into this rusty old wire fence. I was in boots, so I dug them into the mud to stop myself, braced myself with my hand on his shoulder's and kneed him so hard that he rose about 6 inches off the ground (he towered over me and weighed at least 70lb more than me). I'm not one to go for violence, but he was seriously hurting and scaring me, and he'd been warned lol.

We got SO much candy that year lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:17 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• 13.
    I had really waffled that year, about whether to go or not.
    But I wanted one last year, so I dressed in black, with eyeliner 'cat whiskers' and
    a pair of 'ears', and out I went.

Went okay til some old biddy said to me 'aren't you getting to old to do this?'
    Completely broke my heart, and I went home sobbing. (I was a sensitive kid)

I knew it was time to quite, but I wanted one last hurrah, so to speak, and she
    ruined it for me. I have never forgotten it. (obviously)
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 2:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• I think I was 13 or 14. I had younger siblings, so I always had a group to make me look younger. However, I technically went my first year of college - my roomies and I took a friend and his little sister. We didn't ask for candy... we just wanted to show off our costumes. We ended up with plenty of people telling us to "take a little something too". I think we got as much junk as our little friend!
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 10:21 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I was 13 or 14...LOL Maybe older.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:19 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I went with the kids last year, I was 26...

I never went til I was an adult... Now I go every year...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:24 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i never went trick-or-treating... *sniff*

taking my girls this year, though!
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 10:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• 15
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:31 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• 15. My friend and I threw together the most ridiculous costumes and went around the neighborhood. I'm pretty sure people were more focused on the seriously crazy outfits we had on more so than the fact we were way too old to be trick or treating lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I was... 16 I thinkI got a lot of weird looks haha
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 10:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• it was long time for me i was about 9 or 10 we live way out in the country and if wanted to go out you would have to walk go 10mils to town and it was not big town because if you close your eyes you miss the town all togther lol at that time i took my younger sister who was pain in the ass and still is ,but we walk down the road and she thought she saw some thing creeping up to us ,i turn to look and saw nothing she kept it up for 20min more ,so i turn around say you know you where right some thing is following us ,she scearm so loud i thought she would pee her pants ,sneaking up to us was our dog laddie i just lol out loud want keep going and she said yes
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:09 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• 14
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 4:35 AM on Oct. 21, 2010