Babies sleeping off!

My 1 month old has her nights and days mixed up. SHe sleep all day and is up all night. I heard many ppl talking about "flipping" the baby to get the equilibrium on track so i asked her doctor and he explained to me that it may work. how many ppl have sucessful done this and has it worked?

newmommyjazz

Asked by newmommyjazz at 10:27 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would just like to add to the wonderful advise given by the other moms. I found that changing her bathtime worked for me. We established a bedtime routine for her. Bath, feed then bed. It took about a week for her to fall into that routine but it worked. Instead of bathing her at 13:00, I would heat up the room (still do) at about 18:00 and bathe her. Good luck mama
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 4:54 AM on Oct. 21, 2010

• Please don't flip your baby. Just wake her up from her naps to keep her on track. Read Babywise.
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 10:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I have never heard of that before
    Jennifer_236

Answer by Jennifer_236 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• to help our dd we turned all the lights on during the day and kept all the lights off at night once it got dark! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Don't flip your baby, just do what caroline says and keep your lights on during the day and switch to dark and quiet starting at whatever you want bedtime to be.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 21, 2010