OH the sweetest feeling in the world! Do you miss it?

My little girl is doing cartwheels in my tummy right now. :) :) :)

We thought we were done after our first two...and I remember feeling so sad that I would never feel the bumps :)

But here I am with #3 and soaking it up :) LOL Go my little girl :) Mica Elise :)

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 10:33 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Uh No. Not in the least... But, Hey, glad you are enjoying it!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:34 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• lol are you serious? i hated being pregnant! it was horrible every time. and my baby girl did not stop moving (ever)! don't miss it a bit. guess i'm just one of those women who feels like crap the whole time lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I miss it, but not enough to want another just yet. :) Congratulations!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:35 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i'm 40 weeks right now and really looking forward to not being kicked in the ribs anymore :)
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• lol jennifer...by 40 weeks I will be there too....just trying to enjoy this feeling I am pretty sure she is our last.

I dont enjoy the tiredness or big belly but I do enjoy feeling her move and knowing she is doing well :)
    mom2twobabes

Comment by mom2twobabes (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm 33 weeks along... I never in my wildest dreams thought I wanted to feel this again... And I was right... I didn't. Besides the hemorrhoids, the constant kicks, stretches and back cracking movements are by far the worst part of pregnancy...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Besides the hemorrhoids LOL

I have made friends with my hemmies, we are no longer enemies. At least until I have to push with baby girl and then we may be fighting again. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
    mom2twobabes

Comment by mom2twobabes (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I miss those early flutters before it got painful lol. I have a REALLY short waist (there's like 2.5 inches between my hips and the bottom of my ribs), so it got REALLY uncomfortable for me later in the pregnancy. But oh boy do I miss those kicks early on :( Can't wait til we're ready for #2 :) Congrats on your baby!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I'm 26 weeks and that is one of my favorite things about pregnancy. I love getting to feel her move.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Congrats!!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 21, 2010