HELP ME PLEASE I FEEL LIKE IM DYIN

im about 10 weeks and so sick i cant hold nothing down i wanted a baby bad yes im married i lost a set of twins last year and my mother just dyed i feel so sad every day this sickness just makes me want to die i asked and tryed everything i dont know what to do my husben works so much so im alone and sick it never ends all day every day i dont want to have a aborsion (sorry i spelled it wrong) but at the same time thats all i can think of i just want to give up its so bad i want to die i have went to like 4 docs i been in the er for 3 weeks im on meds they tryed it all im still sick i dont know what is left to try or do my heart is bad to i just am losin my mind

jadap024

Asked by jadap024 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What helped me with being sick was to eat likle a cracker every coupole minutes, even before sitting up in bed in the morning. It seemed like even sitting in church for 2 hours without a snack would make me queasy so i tried never to get too empty. Hope this helps.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Why did yo repost this.. Alot of the moms gave you great advice.. GO TO THE DR........How do you stay in the ER for 3 weeks?
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• yes, daniella is right....try eating a little bit all the time. that helped me too
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I agree with midnightmoma, you were getiing wonderful advice from mothers/ moms to be who have been there. So, yeah. If you were in the ER for 3 weeks and they didn't give you some type of medicine for the morning sickness, then maybe you are being overly dramatic about this.
    Emmalynns_Mommy

Answer by Emmalynns_Mommy at 10:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• cuz i have seen 4 diffrent docs i forgot to say that in the last on and i i was in the hospital for 3 weeks on IV nothing worked
    jadap024

Comment by jadap024 (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I threw up all day and night for three months but I didn't feel like "dyin". I just kept on doing what I was doing, housework, cooking,laundry,etc. and didn't complain. Then I eventually stopped throwing up at the 5th month and I felt just fine. PLEASE,....enjoy pregnancy and try not to be so DRAMATIC! Are you looking for sympathy? Well, you won't get any sympathy from me because I went though it and billions of other women do too. Chill, okay
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am sorry you are having such a hard time right now. You need to take it easy, work through your grief, and take care of yourself and your baby. All of this will be worth it someday soon. You will have a wonderful little baby to love and to love you back. My babies give me reason when I feel like I have none. God has truly blessed me and I thank him each day. I pray that he blesses and comforts you in your time of need right now. God bless and good luck, hang in there.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• OH MY GOD I HAVE SEEN A DOC 4 OF THEM AND IM NOT OVERLY DRAMATIC IM REALY SICK WHY DOS NO ONE UNDERSTAND WHY CAN IT BE MORING SICKNEES I HAVE hyperemesis gravidarum
    jadap024

Comment by jadap024 (original poster) at 10:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Honey, it sounds like you are going through depression as well as very bad morning sickness. I'm so sorry about your losses. That's a lot to go through in such a short amount of time. It sounds also like you need some rest . Do you have a friend who can come be with you during the day? Even for just a few hours? I know it's not easy to go anywhere when you feel this way. What might help is to take a warm shower then try and get a good night's sleep. Have some things around the house that you can maybe try to keep down. Keep drinking water. But you can try some gatorade, juices, etc. Crackers and some soup may ease your tummy. Maybe some Jello. Try to at least nibble something every few hours. when I was pregnant with my first son if I didnt eat a little something every few hours I was bad sick. Hang in there, hon. feel free to pm me if you want to talk.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• 3 weeks? Really, I mean honestly? How are you in the ER for 3 weeks and not get any help, i.e. medicine?? Docotors can be dicks, I understand that, but I highly doubt they would send you home without medicine if you were in the ER for 3 weeks. Let's be realistic here.
    Emmalynns_Mommy

Answer by Emmalynns_Mommy at 10:58 PM on Oct. 20, 2010