Are you related to any famous people?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My uncle's brother is the creator of the soap "All My Children." He is my uncle by marriage.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• he wasnt "famous" but I have a cousin, "Artie (cant remember his last name)" who recently passed away in his 90's. He was a very well known photographer who worked for celebrities and common people. A photo he took of my mom, aunt and uncle won a high award
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:49 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My father in law does genioligy sp*, and has found that my husband is distantly related to both President Nixon and John Wilks Boothe....how ironic.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:50 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Technically... I mean, they aren't really "famous" but Joe Montana & Scott Zolak are both my cousins...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• It is said that somwhere up the line we are related to a few famous names from the Civil War but as of today and the last few centuries....not to my knowledge lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Kword: Boothe is a great (not sure how many "greats" lol) uncle of a friend of mine!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• My grandfather always told me that he was cousins with Jimmie Dean...the sausage man :) lol

I also have a cousin who is in a band that opened for Bon Jovi. Dont tell my cousin...but I cant think of the name of his band right now...lol.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:53 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• George Washington, Jesse James, Ryan Philipe and some Native American Chief... :) And Robert Shelton but that IS NOT one to brag about
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:56 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• Supposedly Jesse James the outlaw. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• I am Hungarian and related to Zsa Zsa Gabor(Actress), Mariska Hargitay(Actress) & Brad Gerlach(Pro Surfer)
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 11:05 PM on Oct. 20, 2010