Anyone in the medical field???

I am going back to school for SOMETHING in the medical field, RN possibly and have a few questions.
You can answer Annon if you would like but I would really like to know
What do you do(your title) and how long of schooling did you have?
What is your job description and How much do you make per hour?

staciaw

Asked by staciaw at 10:55 PM on Oct. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can't really answer all those questions but i am in school now in the medical field. i am going for a 2yr degree for a vascular technology. I want to return after that for dms(diagnostic medical sonography). its in high demand but so is nursing. good luck. if you can handle any sort of medical healthfield you are very special person.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:59 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• i took a 9 month medical assistant course and the most i've made is $15.00 an hour and i also took a one month phlebotomy course and i made $12.00 starting out with that.... i'm about to start a new job traveling to health fairs and places like walmart to give shots making $30.00 an hour
    Anonymous

• CphT Pharmacy Technician. 17/hr 18 months of school
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 11:46 PM on Oct. 20, 2010

• im not personally but my aunt just went back for med assisting, & my cuz just graduated from it. It took her 3 yrs to completely finish not sure she went summers tho. she does basic med checks vitals, bp, weight, height, runs test, files chart & answers phones, i believe she makes in the teens
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 21, 2010